Industrial control system at the Volgograd plant of organo-mineral fertilizers
The use of thermal drying of chicken manure allows you to:
- keep in it the greatest number of useful substances;
- completely destroy all pathogens;
- sterilize plant seeds in the litter;
- remove excess moisture to make the product suitable for long term storage.
Technically dried chicken manure is a complex, sterile and highly effective organic fertilizer containing in the form of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and trace elements necessary for plants (more than 10 in total).
ACS "Composite / OMU-166" allows you to control:
- drying and aspiration processes, including the operation of the chicken manure reservoir and aspiration pumps, heat generators with air supply and exhaust pumps (pic. 1),
- loading processes of organic fertilizer silos (pic. 2),
- and also to make account of the work of mechanisms, materials, products and resources (pic. 3).
The system provides for the modes of diagnostics and indication of equipment malfunctions and violations of the technology of the production process of fertilizer production (pic. 4, pic. 5).