The production unit of the Eltikon group of companies provides the following functions:
- manufacture and supply of automation components (in-house production);
- acquisition of purchased elements of automation systems;
- development of printed circuit boards;
- contract assembly of electronic modules, X-ray brazing, BGA soldering and restoration of the BGA components;
- production and testing of samples of new or improved (modernized) products, as well as the study of new technological processes for the subsequent organization of mass production;
- testing new types of purchased elements of an automated technological complex (sensors, actuators, actuators, etc.), in order to obtain reliable data on the possibility and limits of their applicability at automation objects.
All manufactured elements of the automation system are mandatory tested on a test bench for 48 hours, checked for work at low and high temperatures.
The whole process of manufacturing products from the purchase of a complete set to a comprehensive check is recorded in the database.